Friday, November 27, 2009

Trimming the Tree

We usually wait until the first Saturday of December to decorate for Christmas but we are so excited because the faster Christmas gets here the faster Ed gets home so we decided to decorate today. I picked up an artificial tree this year because I absolutely hate watering the Christmas tree. Having to move the presents and the tree skirt every day drives me crazy. Here is Logan putting on an ornament. Stretch Logan!
I love this picture of Katie. It reminds me of why Christmas is so magical. The kids enjoy decorating so much and I love seeing them so happy.
Austin had to make sure I took the perfect picture so he is actually posing for me. Thanks, Austin.
The finished product. Picture is courtesy of Logan Dean.
We we all are standing in front of the tree. I was actually having a good time even though I don't look like it. The kids were laughing so hard at the blinking light for the timer. I didn't want to be laughing hard in the picture so this is my serious face.






No comments:

Post a Comment