Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Logan!!

Today is Logan's 9th birthday. I made this huge cinnamon roll to have for breakfast and I put 9 candles in it(he counted to make sure). We are not planning on having a cake so I thought this would be fun. Needless to say we only ate about 1/4 of the cinnamon roll.
Opening his birthday card. The first thing he did was look for money. Unfortunately Logan, you don't get money and a present.
Holding up the birthday card. As soon as Logan saw the commercial for the double shot Nerf shotgun that was what he wanted for either his birthday or Christmas. As I was walking through the toy aisle the other day I saw this and thought it looked pretty close to the one on the commercial. We had some technical difficulties at first but I think he has the hang of it now.





1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Logan!!
    He looks so much like your dad in that last picture...wow!

    ReplyDelete