Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween 2009

We were so excited for Halloween this year. It was our first Halloween in Alaska without snow, but we did have around 30 mph winds and when we got home that night it was 18 degrees. So of course we had to have hot chocolate. We went trick-or-treating at the church and since it was so windy we ended up doing it inside this year. After that we headed to the fire department. They always have good food and games for the kids. We tried to go trick-or-treating but it was just way to cold.
Katie was a pretty princess.
Logan was a Clone Trooper from Star Wars. I saw a lot of Star Wars costumes this Halloween.
Austin was a NASCAR pit crew member. He wanted me to tear up his costume and put blood on him like he got hit by a car but he told me this the morning of Halloween and I didn't have any makeup for him. Sorry Austin.










1 comment:

  1. They look so cute. I feel cold just reading your blog. BUUURRRR!!

    ReplyDelete