Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Eve 2009/The Dean Christmas

Ed arrived at the Anchorage airport at 3:15 in the morning of New Year's Eve. By the time we got home it was 5 am. We were all so tired but excited at the same time. After we all woke up and did some last minute shopping it was time to open the presents. We just had our Christmas Eve on New Year's Eve instead. When it hit midnight we were all still up except for Katie and I was able to give my hubby a New Year's Eve kiss for the first time since 2007 (he's usually working). I'm so thankful that he's home safe and sound. All of the kids were spoiled as usual. Katie got one of the Live dolls (of course she wanted the one named Katie).
Here's Logan opening up one of his presents. I think this one was a DS game.
We always get each other pajamas every year for Christmas. Here I am holding up the pair I got.
Ever since Austin saw this present under the tree he wanted to open it and see what it was. I told him it was underwear but it ended up being church socks. He really needed them by the way. Thanks grandma.
Ed opening up a present. For some reason he didn't get one of his presents. I have no idea what happened to it and I can't even remember if I wrapped it or not. I was so upset because he always gets golf balls for Christmas and the kids got him some really nice Callaway balls but he never got them. Sorry, Ed.






No comments:

Post a Comment