Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009

We usually open our presents on Christmas Eve but this year we were going to wait until Ed got home. Ed and I talked and we decided to let the kids open up the presents from their Alabama grandparents on Christmas Eve. Ed's parents usually send money and have Ed and I put presents under the tree for the kids. We are so grateful to them for doing that for us. Ever since Katie saw the commercial for Zhu Zhu pets (little hamsters that move and make noise) she wanted one. Needless to say they flew off the shelf and then you couldn't find them anymore. Sure, you could pay $50 or more online but they were selling for only $8 in the store. So on December 21st-23rd they had a limited release at Walmart and Target. Due to limited supply you could only buy two so I did. She was so excited and happy when she saw what she got. Logan got the Pictureka board game. We've had fun playing that game.
Austin got the original Life game. This is like the fourth version of original Life I've played.
All the kids got the Wii Fit Plus. Let me tell you that this game has provided hours of entertainment and even competition for our family. Let me tell you though that I was not too happy when the game recorded my BMI and told me I was overweight and then made my Mii character a little chubby with my stomach hanging out of my shirt. My kids thought it was hysterical though.



No comments:

Post a Comment