Thursday, October 1, 2009

Cross Country

Yesterday was the Matanuska-Susitna Borough Elementary School District cross country meet. All of the local elementary schools have cross country for 3rd thru 5th grades and at the end of the season they have one big meet. Logan ran in the first race, which was the boys open race. It was a mile long. I don't think Logan ever ran the entire race before, but he told me he ran this whole race. Nice stretching Logan!
Logan is getting ready to run his race. He did really well. I did get a picture of him at the finish line, but my camera cut off when I went to get Austin's picture so I decided I wouldn't post any of the finishing pictures.
Austin ran the 5th/6th grade boys race. This race was 1.6 miles. This is Austin with his friends Bradley and Jeremiah.

Austin getting ready for the starting gun. Don't let the nice weather fool you, it was really cold.
After the cross country meet we had to hurry home for dinner and then head out again for cub scout pack meeting. This is Katie eating her cake after pack meeting.





1 comment:

  1. The pictures are deceiving because it does look nice and warm. Way to go boys!!

    ReplyDelete