Wednesday, January 27, 2010

January Pack Meeting

This month's pack meeting was a special one for our family. Logan received his Wolf badge and this was Austin's last pack meeting as a cub scout. Actually he will be advancing at the March pack meeting because he turns 11 three days after the February pack meeting which will be the Blue and Gold Banquent. Next month he will be advancing to Boy Scouts. I can't believe that. Sorry for the blurry pictures. I forgot my camera and these were taken with my cell phone.
Here Logan is pinning his wolf pin on Ed. It was nice that Ed was there to get this from Logan.
Austin received some belt loops and achievement awards that are going to help him receive his Arrow of Light at the March pack meeting. They always want to have a parent go up there with the boys and of course Katie had to go with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment