Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Seattle

You may be wondering why there hasn't been any mention of Ed. Well when we took this vacation this summer he was off serving our country in the Middle East. He is currently on a six month deployment and we expect him back at the end of the year. He wanted me to take the kids to a Mariners game for him so Aaron, the kids, and I took a little trip up to Washington. Being the type of person I am I forgot my camera so these pictures were all taken with my cell phone. We went to Pikes Place Market because oddly enough I had never been there before. We did get to see them throw a fish but I didn't get that picture.
It was so hot when we were in Seattle. After we toured the market, which didn't smell very good, oh by the way, we got in the car and it said it was 114 degrees. CRAZY!! I'm so glad my grandparents had air conditioning in their house.
We also had the privilege of attending the hottest Mariners game on record. At gametime it was 103 degrees. It was so hot but it was so fun. We made a sign for rally fries but we didn't win. Oh well.
MARINERS WIN!!
We beat the Blue Jays!!




1 comment:

  1. You came to Seattle during the hottest week EVER!! It was wonderful seeing you and the family.

    ReplyDelete